July 27–29, 2022
The FEWSION™ Annual Conference brings together leaders in the field to vision and coordinate strategies and projects that build resilient, diverse, and secure supply chains.
This 3-day Conference is focused on innovative networking and partnership to drive research and application of data visualization tools for the future. The conference takes place in the cool mountain town of Flagstaff, Arizona. Flagstaff is the gateway to the Grand Canyon, and the conference includes networking excursions in Flagstaff and Sedona.
Day 1: Keynotes with leaders in the field, lightning talks and demonstrations of current research, and networking opportunities with a chance to explore one of Flagstaff’s many historic and cultural attractions in the evening.
Day 2: Experience the food and landscape of the Southwest through outdoor adventures, teambuilding, and networking in Sedona, Arizona.
Day 3: Identify meaningful connections and opportunities to converge work and research to transform the resilient management of resources locally, nationally, and globally.
FEWSION™ Fosters Collaboration for Building Resilient Supply Chains
“The United States needs resilient, diverse, and secure supply chains to ensure our economic prosperity and national security. Resilient American supply chains will revitalize and rebuild domestic manufacturing capacity, maintain America’s competitive edge in research and development, and create well-paying jobs. They will also support small businesses, promote prosperity, advance the fight against climate change, and encourage economic growth in communities of color and economically distressed areas.”– Executive Order 14017 of February 24, 2021
The FEWSION™ Annual Conference is designed to meet this call for action by bringing together professionals looking to build partnerships to address the critical need for development of resilient supply chains that ensure economic prosperity, national security, resilience to disasters, advance the fight against climate change, and bolster the resilience and strength of local communities, the nation, and beyond.
Who the FEWSION™ Conference is for
- Data Science and Software Development Professionals
- National Security Staff and Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Representatives
- University Instructors and Graduate Students
- Emergency Management and Department of Homeland Security Faculty and Practitioners
- Non-profit Organizations and Business Representatives
- Local Government Sustainability and Planning Officials
- Citizens Leaders and Elected Officials
Leaders and practitioners interested in Transdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Research, Systems Thinking, Sustainable Regional Systems, Participatory and Community-Based projects, and fields linked to Supply Chain resilience, and the Food-Energy-Water Nexus.
Cost: $2,750 per participant
This training opportunity is being offered at cost and provides the opportunity to leverage networking and partnership for growing this community of professionals for the future. This cost includes a copy of the F4R Training Manual, Conference SWAG, breakfast, lunch, coffee, and networking excursions.
The cost does not include travel or lodging.
How to Sign Up
Space is limited so hold your spot now!
Once your spot is confirmed, the FEWSION office will send an email with additional events details, and a link for payment.
Format: In-person, following community and University COVID guidelines. Currently, this requires non-NAU personnel to be fully vaccinated.
Travel: Participants are responsible for travel and lodging arrangements.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Full refund minus a $50 administration fee up to 10 business days from the scheduled event.
- We cannot issue a refund after the ten-business day deadline.
- In the case of an unexpected personal circumstance within 10 days of the event, substitution or transfer to another participant may be made. Otherwise, the registration will be forfeited.
- If a participant must cancel due to contracting COVID, a full refund will be made.
- NAU does not assume responsibility for any additional attendance costs, such as travel, food, or outside lodging. Special note: In cases where there have been arrangements made for NAU housing, the cost of housing will be deducted from any refund.
- If the event is canceled by NAU due to unforeseen circumstances, full refunds for the workshop cost will be made. However; NAU is unable to refund any travel, food, or lodging costs. Unforeseen circumstances are defined as situations in which the NAU is unable or prevented from continuation. Examples of such circumstances can include but are not limited to, inclement weather or other natural disasters, pandemic closures, low enrollment, etc.